Register for Online Services
Registering for the NHS App
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription.
- view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register.
- choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.
How do I access it?
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play:
If you’re aged 16 and over, you can register for the NHS app without visiting the practice.