The GPs and Treatment Room only work by appointment.
There are two ways to make an appointment:
- Telephone – 0163 586 7171
- Using our online services, if you are not registered you can do so using our online form.
Making the most of any appointment
- Although you are registered to one particular doctor, you may book an appointment with any GP in the practice.
- All appointments may be booked up to six weeks in advance.
- An Isolation Room is available if you think you may have an infectious/contagious illness – please advise Reception on arrival.
- Upon arrival, please use the hand gel facilities located in the waiting room in order to aid infection control.
- Do you have the right appointment? Do you need a double slot?
- Each child needs an appointment in its own right, even if they have the same problem.
- Complex ongoing issues may require longer time with your GP.
- Make a list of your concerns before you arrive. If you have many problems, you may be asked to return at a later date so that each problem can be given the time it deserves.
- If you have urinary symptoms, please bring a fresh urine sample in a clean container.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing if you think you will be examined.
- Arrive early and book in with the automatic system or with Reception. If you are late, you may be asked to rebook.
- Chaperones are available on request. If possible, please advise Reception at the time of booking your appointment.
If your doctor is running late, please be patient. There will be a genuine reason as to why this has happened. You may need extra time, next time!