General Medication Queries
Our Practice Pharmacist and Medication Administrators routinely handles prescriptions and prescription related queries. The telephone line with answer phone (use option 2 – prescriptions enquiries) is accessible Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm. To directly speak with our medication administrator, please call between 8am and 1pm Monday to Friday (close by 12:30 on Wednesday).
You can use the form below to ask the practice a question regarding your medication, such as:
- When you should take it and what to do if you miss a dose.
- What the possible side effects are, and what to do if they occur.
- Change in medication after hospital visit
- Expired medication
- Urgent medication
- Request for medication not on repeat
- Increase/decrease in dosage, i.e., wrong amount issued
- All chemist queries
- Batch medication queries
- Electronic prescriptions
- Online prescriptions
- Email prescriptions (for under 16’s)
- Organisation that sends in medication request (3rd party)
- Minor reactions or general guidance
This is not a service for requesting repeat medication.
Pharmacists are trained experts in the use of medicines. For many questions regarding your medication you’ll find your pharmacy a valuable source of information as well.