Using Smartphone or Mobile Device Services
There are two recognised and recommended smartphone apps – MyGP and NHS Apps.
- Book & Cancel Appointments 24/7
- Order your Prescriptions
- Care for your Loved Ones
- Monitor and Track your Health
- Access to your medical record (requires practice ODS code, Account ID and Account Linkage Key)
To know more about this app, use the following link: https://www.mygp.com/
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
- Check your symptoms
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently
- Book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Securely view your GP medical record (requires practice ODS code, Account ID and Account Linkage Key)
- Register to be an organ donor
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
To know more about this app, use the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
All surgeries to be connected by 1 July 2019.