Please be aware that during the Covid-19 pandemic that:
- We will not be issuing any more than your normal supply of medication
- We are not able to issue inhalers for anyone that hasn’t had them in the last year but if they are concerned about symptoms please call the practice for a GP telephone call
You can order your repeat medication in a number of ways:
- Repeat Prescriptions Request – If you are not registered using Patient Access you can request medication using our website.
- Online Patient Access – The simplest way to order your repeat medication is by using Patient Access which enables you to manage your medication and appointments, plus access your medical records.
- At The Surgery – Drop your paper reorder form into the prescription box at the surgery.
- Local Pharmacy – You can also talk to your local pharmacy about managing your prescription requests for you.